1. Cheap day returns from King's Cross St Pancras, Victoria.
2. A half point bye in round one if you can't make it in time for the first game.
3. Just TWO MINUTES walk from the station at Bexhill, and all downhill!
4. Continental Market just a short walk from the chess, perfect for lunch
5. 10% off your bill at the Trattoria Italiana on the sea front!
6. Sunshine is forecast! Where better to be, than by the sea?
7. Three sections, all graded by the English Chess Federation.
8. Visit the De La Warr Pavilion, a modernist icon.
9. Walk the same streets as Eddie Izzard.
10. The best fish and chips on the Sunshine Coast.
11. A wonderful cafe on location with home cooking.
12. Ice cream on the Prom.
13. Visit the Sovereign Light Cafe, as in the song by Keane.
14. Play one of your best ever chess games?